Saturday, August 6, 2011

NOW is the Time to Buy in the Outer Banks!

Dear buyers considering a purchase on the Outer Banks of North Carolina...I wouldn't wait much longer if I were you! I typically only work weekends by appointment. I've worked the last 2 and am already booked for the next 4 weekends to show property.

What does that mean? It means people are buying. And they're buying the best houses. I've already had to eliminate several homes from the showing list because they went under contract before the buyer could get here to see it. You certainly don’t want to end up with all the picked over, left behind houses!

We are experiencing a HUGE surge of activity. It's not uncommon for October to be one of the LARGEST months for closings in our area. That would mean people were going under contract in August and September. Well, that trend is holding true for this year as well.

It also means to sellers, now is a GREAT time to be on the market. We have buyers! All of this is great news pointing towards a recovery for the Outer Banks.
I'm ready for it, ARE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment