Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Going to Kick His ASK!


Today’s lesson…from a 3 year old…is that when a monster is coming after you…you better “kick his ask” or he will simply kick yours first! This is an interesting thought process…she’s clearly a go-getter. No waiting around for her. Now, I don’t know how old this little video is, but I saw it for the first time last night and it had me in tears I was laughing so hard!
So what can we learn from this?
· Have a plan. By planning ahead she knows exactly what to do! She’s clearly thought out the whole process and if Mom had kept filming and asked, we could have heard the entire scheme.
· Confront your fears. Aren’t most 3 year olds SCARED of monsters? She’s clearly not and will prosper from not letting a simple fear stop her! Do you think she would take NO from a prospect? HA!
· Share your goal. Having a goal to kick the monster first and then sharing it with Mom, someone who loves and supports her, only reinforces her desire. As adults we have to be careful who we share with and then once we do, it really brings life to our dream!
Hope you laughed as hard as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment