Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I have my own Mini-Me!

I’m not the most technologically advanced person by far. I am overwhelmed by how many new features and devices and widgets and so on and so on come out every minute. I try to stay up to date with all the necessary tools to provide the best service to my clients. I’m so excited to announce a new tool to my bag of technology tricks!
It’s my own Mobile Website, or Mini-Me as I like to call it. After reading reports of how many of us are using our mobile devices to browse for things we want and sometimes don’t need (ha ha) I decided I must jump in.
Of course you can still find my regular website at www.ilonamatteson.com though it’s not quite configured to be easily used on your mobile device.
Problem solved!

Simply click here to get a FREE account to access all the Outer Banks real estate information your heart desires.
On my mobile site you can:
  • Do a search
  • Save properties or searches
  • Make notes about properties you like
  • See what’s for sale on a map view
  • Email me directly for more information
  • Call me directly to schedule a showing
  • Search specifically for foreclosure homes
  • Link directly to area information and events
I’m so excited to be adding this to my list of services. Please register today!

No comments:

Post a Comment