Saturday, July 9, 2011

365 Days on the Market COULD Cost You 28% of Your Home's Equity!

I was compelled to write this blog after reading the same from J. Phillip Faranda (Link here to his blog called “Compelling Reason to Price Your Home Right”) about the importance of pricing your home at the right price from the start of your listing. When I saw the statistics for his marketplace, I got very curious if the same information was true for the Outer Banks.
Well, what I found was interesting!
You will in fact, make the most money for your home by pricing it to sell immediately. You can spend as much as 28% of your home’s equity by letting it sit on the market for a year or more.
I had typed out a long dissertation about how it works, what to look for, why you don’t want to do certain things. Then I realized the numbers speak for themselves.
Call today to find out how we can get you the most for your home now!
(Please click on photo below to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment